Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Washington DC, HERE I COME!

Just arrived in DC today, have a lot of sessions to do here. I will show the CAPITAL of the WORLD that this Goddess can ROCK it to the extreme!
First time here in this BIG city and you all know that the "first time" is always the SPECIAL one we all remember. So I hope this day in DC will be very good and special and that I will remember it for a long time as a nice experience.
So all you guys here treat me like a GODESS and I give you the best of me! 
Take care and hasta la vista!!
LETS START THE SHOW!!


First thing that came into mind was: WOW!! Thats looks like a BIG .....



Capitol Building needs a REAL Queen inside! LOL



I thought of this picture when coming to the Capital of USA, cause here WE are the GALAXY QUEENS! And like this we would rule the WORLD... LOL



Hotel Madera without me.       




Hotel Madera with me.. LOL wich one you like most?


Iam Ready for my next session!

Sheila Rock, ROCKS!! LOL

Last session for the night, triceps pose,, sorry for bad lighting!





No comments:

Post a Comment