Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Fort Lauderdale June 2014 First BLOG ENTRY

Well here Iam. With a totally new blog so you can take part of my trips around the world.
In this exact moment Iam in Fort Lauderdale and will visit Washington DC for the first time tomorrow.
Here I post my first pictures and hope that many more will come.
Fort Luderdale have treated me like a REAL GODDESS!! All you who have met me and made me feel like a queen, you all know who you are.. Thank you very much for everything. Muchas Gracias por todo..hehehe

Me Shopping Time



Waiting for my first session to start! Welcome Fort Lauderdale.



Ready for the next session! Bring it ON!!



Time to eat & Reload!! Mmmmmm loved this food!!



Got this beautiful summer hat. Do you like it?


View from my room. Niceeeeeeeeeeeee...





My wonderful hotel in Fort Lauderdale Westin Beach Resort! Hope I can come back soon.


7 comments:

  1. Hey Sheila

    You're looking just as beautiful as always!

    Take care

    BBHs x 100

    Mike from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mike,, It was nice meeting you in Ohio,, but it was a long time ago, maybe we should repeat soon as Iam much stronger now... You will have a HARD match!!

      Delete
    2. LOL
      When I look at your pics above it will be a hard but fun match! ;)Yes let's meet up again soon!

      Take care

      Mike

      Delete
    3. Its Always fun with me.. LOL

      Delete
  2. congratulations for your work, you are very beautiful.
    kiss
    stef France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sheila - you are so amazingly athletic. Super sexy! What love to see you next time you are in Chicago! You would sooo dominate me. Haha ... i would love every minute of it ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. stainless steel slot machines in the back room -TianiumArts
    This mens titanium wedding rings is our recommended best dei titanium exhaust wrap slot machines with titanium white fennec good design and a good amount of features. the main and titanium fitness the third slot machines were found on a lot of t fal titanium pan other slot machines.

    ReplyDelete