Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bye Bye New York!

My US tour took an end here in NYC.
I had a wonderful time and I want to thank you all thant session me for taking care of me, being nice guys & thank you also to the ones that took me on city tour. NYC is a veryyyyyyyyyy good city for sessions, you guys ROCK IT there...



Who is BIGGER?.. LOL




Times Square.. niceeeee




City Tour... 




Brooklyn Brigde





Grand Central




More city tour



More Grand Central






hmm.. I gain some weight during this trip, cause I was not on diet here and it seems like my breast also gained weight. LOL




Looks better with more Breast I think.. LOL


City Tour..



Photoshoot for a Jeans Company in NYC.


I like this one.. hehehe


"Mfit Jeans" They sit FIT enough you think?


Rock Hard Jeans!


My last session in NYC for this time..



Its time for a shower


My "LaBellaMafia" pants I got as gift from a session guy. Thanks O.D from Israel.



3 comments:

  1. Maria,
    I agree New York City is a lot of fun. Also I love those jeans on you, they are fabulous. And I would agree your breasts do look bigger. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...you breasts gain weight?! Surely not possible they could be any bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete